Follow saya, thank you

My photo
nfrh_n blog
Assalamualaikum, terciptanya blog ini dimulakan dengan perkongsian nota-nota. Dan akan diteruskan insya allah dengan perkongsian ilmiah di masa akan dtg. Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca. Jazakallahu khair.

Recent in Technology

CONTOH SURAT BERHENTI KERJA - ENGLISH (PERCUMA)

[Your Name]
[Your Address]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Recipient's Position]
Mr./Ms. [Recipient's Name]
[Company Name]
[Company Address]                                                                        [Date:]



Dear Mr./Ms. [Recipient's Name],


RESIGNATION LETTER AND NOTICE OF TERMINATION


I am writing to inform you that I wish to resign from my position [Position Name] at [Company Name], effective [Your Last Working Date], providing one month's notice as required by company policy.

I would like to express my gratitude for the opportunities afforded to me during my tenure at this company. I deeply appreciate the experiences and knowledge gained during my time here.

I hope for a smooth transition as I exit the company. I am willing to assist in completing any remaining tasks or facilitating the handover of responsibilities to my replacement.

Once again, thank you for this valuable experience, and I look forward to maintaining our relationship in the future.

Yours sincerely,


[Your Signature]
-----------------------------
[Your Name]

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement