Follow saya, thank you

My photo
nfrh_n blog
Assalamualaikum, terciptanya blog ini dimulakan dengan perkongsian nota-nota. Dan akan diteruskan insya allah dengan perkongsian ilmiah di masa akan dtg. Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca. Jazakallahu khair.

Recent in Technology

Delusional

Delusional

Tell me,
why do I have to accept your point of view on me?
eventhough im not like how you describe me in your head.

Tell me,
why do I need to feel guilty of what you thought of me?
eventhough its not true

Tell me,
who are you to describe me as you like in your head, pushing others to believe it too?
eventhough im not even close to your description.

Tell me am I that easy to read, or is it just you being delusional?
you thought you know all about me
you thought you see me in and out

you thought you understand me so much, that you get to talk on behalf of my act, my word, my heart, and my personality?

who are you?

I don’t want to live with the thought of “what others might think”, I want to do what I want.
I don’t want to feel down just because you point out my insecurities, which I already know. you don’t have to highlight the obvious. I am me, and I know what my insecurities are, and I don’t want it to be your weapon to bring me down.

That’s why I decide to embrace all of my insecurities, because its all I have. I can’t decide my body, I can’t decide my life, my journey. I’m born with it. Its predestined. Im here on this dunya not to make you felt satisfied or to be accepted by you. No. The world isn’t just about you.

I've came to realisation. It's not me who is at fault here. It's you.

You bring me down with your words just so you can feel better. I hope you found your own value and reorganize your head. May Allah SWT ease everything for you.


**monologue (tiada kena mengena dgn yg hidup atau mati hehe) does anybody agree with this monologue? 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement